Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Little Peek

The Women's Ministry at my church sponsors a Friday morning scrapbooking group.  We meet every Friday morning to fellowship and work on our scrapbooks.  Some Fridays I think we do more talking than scrapbooking!  On the 2nd Friday of each month, I teach a project.  Usually it's a layout, but occasionally we make cards or do some other project.  So for my blog readers that are members of the scrapbooking group,  I'm giving you a little peek at Friday's project.


This layout uses few supplies: Bazzill Bling Cardstock, K&Co. 3-D Snowflake Stickers and 1 gem.  Tools used: Quickutz font dies and a Martha Stewart punch.

If you live in the Hampton Roads VA area and have a military id card, I'd love to have you join us on Fridays. Just leave me a comment and I'll contact you with the details.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done G! I didn't know that you had started blogging again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete