Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I've Been Published!

I didn't think I'd ever say those words again.  A couple years ago, I was very active in the "professional, public" scrapbooking arena.  Then I entered another season of my life and scrapbooking took a back burner to some other things.  Now that season is ending and I'm reconnecting with my passion for scrapbooking.  On a whim,  I decided to submit a layout to a page call from a new scrapbook magazine titled, "Scraps of Color".  The premiere issue is out today and my layout is in the magazine!! Due to terms of publication, I can't post the layout here yet, but if you click on Scraps of Color you can download a copy of the magazine. My layout is on page 76.  While you're there, take a look through the entire magazine.  It's full of scrappy inspiration and lots of wonderful projects.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation Gemiel, I went thru the mag. twice, and will go thru it again later for some idea :) esp. the one on the My 2 Valentines. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out! Congrats girlie!

    ReplyDelete