Wednesday, March 2, 2011

More fun with my 2 Tims

Our family has been involved in the Awana program at our church for years. For those of you that are not familiar with Awana, the letters stand for  Approved workmen are not ashamed and it's taken from 2 Timothy 2:15.  Awana is an international, non-denominational program whose mission is to help churches and parents worldwide raise children and youth to know, love and serve Christ. Before our church's Awana club takes a break for the summer, they have a Pie in the Eye night.  Throughout the year, the kids earn chances to "pie" their favorite Awana leader by completing sections in their Awana handbooks.  The more sections they complete, the more chances they get. On Pie in the Eye night,  2 names from each of the 3 Awana age groups are drawn.  TJ (Tim #2) was one of the winners and you can guess who his favorite leader is...


 Click on the layout for an enlarged version.
Supplies:  Patterned paper- Close to My Heart (I think); Stickers- Me and My Big Ideas; Die Cuts- Quickutz.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this Layout. This would be by far my favorite one. I hope I get a chance to do an Awana page on myself and Terrion. Thanks for the great ideal Gemiel!

    ReplyDelete