Thursday, May 5, 2011

National Day of Prayer


Today is National Day of Prayer, a day set aside by a law of Congress that designates the first Thursday in May each year as the "National Day of Prayer".  So let today serve as a reminder that prayer is a lifestyle.  We should be praying not just on this special day, but always, each and every day,  in season and out of season, in good times and bad, anywhere and everywhere. 

My special prayer today is that God's guidance, wisdom, grace, mercy and blessings shine down on us, not just today, but each and every day, as we grow closer in our walk with Him.  

  If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.      2 Chronicles 7:14

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderul layout. It's a great reminder and a powerful picture. The scripture verse you chose is one of my favorites and I really like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I wish we lived closer to each other..... Can I ask you some questions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staci, I'd love to answer your questions. Send me an e-mail..

    ReplyDelete