Friday, October 14, 2011

Caroling

I'm  loving the Our Daily Bread Designs 2011 Christmas stamps so much that I'd like to share another layout using a couple of them.  This layout uses the Joy to the World Hymn  and the Joy Tree stamps.  The photos are from the annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony at our church in December 2006.  


Supplies:
Me and My Big Ideas Patterned paper
ODBD Joy to the World Hymn and Joy Tree stamps
K & Co. Gems
Spellbinders Labels Eight die
QK Jolly Font
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
VersaFine Ink

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I am also really liking them even though I have not made a purchase as of yet! Your page is pulling me toward it though! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Gemiel, I was look for a layout that was done with the new ODBD stamp set that I saw on their store site. I hope to see it on your blog.

    Blessing AJ

    ReplyDelete