Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Funnel Cakes

I've taken a whole new approach to scrapbooking.  I have so many unscrapped photos and unprinted digital photos that I've come to the realization that I'll never get caught up. So I've abandoned my practice of trying to finish a year at a time or an album at a time, and am just going to scrap what I feel like, in no particular order or theme, no rhyme or reason,  just whatever I'm in the mood to scrap at that moment.  So that being said, my blog will be full of randomness....no more days upon days of vacation layouts (which I still haven't finished LOL),  no layouts covering an entire baseball season or a school year, you'll just be surprized because you'll never know what I'm going to post next. 

That being said,  my layout today is about funnel cakes, homemade ones that we made at my brother's house during a 4th of July visit in 2008.  One drawback to randomness is sometimes you can't remember when the photos were taken. LOL  There isn't a year in the journaling on the layout,  but I have since "researched" the photos and the year is 2008.  I did add it to the journaling but was too lazy to take another photo of the layout (smile).


Supplies:
Scenic Route Patterned Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
QuicKutz Letters

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

  1. Gemiel, I know what you mean and started doing that a while ago, but I do try and keep a little order to the craziness. Your page is fantastic and thanks for sharing and giving me inspiration to continue on with what I have started! Just random pages!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this LO Gemiel!!! It's so nice. I really love the color and wish I had a piece of that funnel cake! LOL Just wonderful work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lots of pattern paper. Great Job on using them up. Yummy Funnel Cake!

    ReplyDelete