Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy 2012!!!!  A year ago today I started this blog and it has opened doors for me that I never dreamed of.  I've made new friendships, was selected for several design teams, and have spread my joy and love of the Lord to people in places all over the world.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for me in 2012 as I continue on my blogging journey.

Today is the 1st of the month and that means it's new release day at Our Daily Bread Designs.  This month's release is fantastic, especially for all of us that have photos of teens and preteens to scrap.  I am sharing a layout using the Never Give Up stamp set, but you can see the entire new release at Our Daily Bread Designs


Supplies:
ODBD Never Give Up Set and Grunge Cross Stamp
ODBD Grunge Cross Die
BoBunny Forever Fall 6x6 Paper Pad
Provo Craft Leather Paper
K & Co Metal Studs
Quickutz Haunted Font
Tattered Angels Gold Glimmer Mist
Staz On & Tim Holtz Distress Inks

I really love the coordinating Grunge Cross Stamp and Die that are made for the Never Give Up set.  I used them on the cross in the middle of the page to make it 3-D.  I also added some glimmer mist for a little sparkle. The patterned paper cross at the bottom of the layout was cut using the die without the stamped image. 

The ODBD new release blog hop runs until 8:00 PM EDT Jan 2.  Five blessed hoppers will win a $20 gift certificate for Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps!! To participate in the hop go to the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog for all the details.

I am looking forward to sharing with you throughout this year.  May you grow in grace and may the Lord shower you with His love during 2012.

Be Blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family! I love your layout....what a perfect way to use the new stamps! Thanks so much for your constant inspiration, with your scrappin' wisdom and your strong faith! You are a blessing!!! Love and hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete