Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Word Art Wednesday #19

It's Wednesday, time for our weekly word art.  This week we have another quote from Mother Teresa...



This week has been a really busy one for me so I don't have a layout for you today, but you can get plenty of inspiration using this week's word art from the other design team members at the  Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog .

 I hope you join the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week.  Be sure to check out the challenge guidelines to find out how you can be eligible for the weekly prize drawing from this week's sponsor Shabby Cottage Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Great quote! TFS. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! Hope you're just busy and that all is well. I just wanted to check on you and say hello. I missed your beautiful art this week, and hope you're doing well. Big hugs, and hope to talk with you soon.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete