Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Word Art Wednesday # 38

Hi everyone, I know some of you have wondered where I've been. I'm on a family vacation, on a road trip across the great USA. We left Virginia 12 days ago headed to California for a family reunion and now we're on our way back home. I'm actually typing this post on my iPhone from the back seat of our car somewhere in Oklahoma...where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...or something like that LOL. I'm not very iPhone savy so I don't know how to add photos to my post so I'll just give you the address to the Word Art Wednesday blog and you can find out all about this week's word and view my layout for the week. http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com I'll be home in a few days and back my regular Word Art Wednesday posts next week. Thanks for stopping by!! Blessings, Gemiel

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation time!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have had a great holiday Gemiel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemiel!!
    You are soooooo precious! <3 Shucks! Had I known y'all were traveling across the US I would have invited you to Wyoming:) Praise the Lord for wonderful family memories and goot times:) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo sounds fun! I remember when we took a cross country drive. It wasn't planned, more like, I am not getting back on that plane. We need to drive. We drove from Seattle Washington to Virginia. We are glad we did it as we went through Montana and Wyoming, gorgeous states. We loved the mountains.

    I hope you have a fun! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny! LOL Sounds like ya'll had a FAB vacation. I guess your home now. I love traveling & seeing God's creation for us-it so inspires me.

    your layout this week was perfect for our quote from Winston Churchill.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time Gemiel! I've enjoyed your projects AND guest designing with you. Thank you for making me feel welcomed! ;) blessings~

    ReplyDelete