Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Word Art Wednesday #42

It's Word Art Wednesday time!!!  This week's word art comes from the Book of Psalms...





Jesus paid the price for our redemption with his blood.  That alone is more than enough reason to spend our lives joyfully praising God.  When I think of all He's brought me through,  I can't help but praise Him!  When I see him working in my life, in the lives of my husband and son, I can't help but praise Him!

Sing praises to the King for He is the King of Kings.
Sing praises to the King, for He's the King of Kings.

All hail King Jesus. All hail Emmanuel.


I used a photo of myself on my layout today.  It was taken at a women's fellowship event at my church where we are always praising and rejoicing in the goodness of God.  And no, that hat isn't a part of my attire LOL.




 
Supplies:
Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper
Martha Stewart and American Crafts Cardstock
Webster's Pages Flower and Stick Pin


I hope you join the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. Feel free to save today's word art to your computer for your personal use. Don't forget to check out the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog to see what the other design team members created with this week's art. If you are new to our challenge,  check out the challenge guidelines to find out how you can be eligible for the prize drawing from this week's sponsor Nicecrane Designs.

Thanks for stopping by.  Blessings to you!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and joyous layout Gemiel! I love your hat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat makes you look even more joyful, Gemiel. Love you l/o - it reflects the joy in your face.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo and lovely layout -- I enjoy seeing the way you use the word art on scrapbook layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this layout and I can just tell that you have an infectious laughter that exudes your joy for the Lord. Thanks for sharing, and for always being such a blessing.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think you should wear a hat like that all the time, Gemiel! lol It's fabulous fun...and such a happy thing! Just like your layout and your beautiful smiling face!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your always letting your light shine!! I do wish we could visit-I think we'd be great friends in person just like in cyber world! LOL

    Very fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet, happy LO. You used the Word Art so beautifully!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your page truly reflects the spirit of the Scripture and your delightful picture. Thanks for the reminder to rejoice in Him. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gemiel,

    Your layout is inspiring - it really does make one have cause to be joyful knowing the blessings we receive ONLY because of the sacrifice Jesus made for each and every one of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to see you on the picture. It made me happy just to look at it.

    And it's so true, about what you write about Jesus blood. That alone is worth all of our praise.

    Thanks so much for your words every week!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. That hat is fly! LOL. Love this! It looks so "happy".

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gemiel, I'm visiting you from Word Art Wednesday. :o) This layout is stunning, just like your radiant smile! God shines forth from you. :o) Lovely page design, beautiful colors and patterns. :o) I look forward to seeing more creations from you!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photo, paper and embellies make you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gemiel, thank you for visiting my blog the other day. That devotion was one for me too as I've been pressing through a lot of fears lately with the Lord's help and I received three emails in three days on it. Yes, He's speaking loudly about it.
    I love this layout, it's so fun and I love that hat! It looks good on you in the celebration of praise!!
    I hope you're doing well.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete