Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Word Art Wednesday #45

Happy Wednesday!!  This week's word art comes from the book of Proverbs...





The book of Proverbs deals with the "art of living".  Today's verse, from the NIV translation, reads:  "Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed."  Pretty straight forward, don't you think?  Everything we do, we should do as unto the Lord.  Not just the big things, but everything.    Just think about the joy we would get out of the everyday tasks if we did them as if we were doing them for the Lord.  Our attitude would change and that would effect the attitudes of the people around us.  Joy is contageous.  We must continue to let our lights shine by committing our works unto the Lord.

The photo I used today is from the installation of officers  for my church's women's ministry.  Two of my sisters in Christ were praying over me as I was being installed.   It was a prayer of commitment, commitment first to the Lord, and secondly to the women that I serve in my position.






Supplies:
Sei Patterned Papers
Recollections Gem Swirl
Prima Flowers
Colorbox Chalk Ink
Spellbinders Die

I hope you join the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. Feel free to save today's word art to your computer for your personal use. Don't forget to check out the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog to see what the other design team members created with this week's art. If you are new to our challenge, check out the challenge guidelines to find out how you can be eligible for the prize drawing from this week's sponsor Eclectic Anthology

Thanks for stopping by.  Blessings to you.

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout. I love the papers you used. May the Lord bless you in your new position at church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO! You have such a special gift, Gemiel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pattern paper is beautiful! What a blessing to be prayed for by Godly women!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious moment beautifully portrayed.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. It never ceases to amaze me the way you fit the word art into your scrapbook layouts! You do it so perfectly! Lovely layout and scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just noticed that the Scrpture you used for this week's challenge at WAW relates to the John15:5. God truly talks to us through our art work, doesn't He? Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your back,,, and all over these stunning flowers,,,,,,amazing scrapbook page.thanks for your comments in Karen Blog about my picts,,,,,so feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff,,,e-mail me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete