Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Word Art Wednesday #46

It's Word Art Wednesday!!  Today's word art comes from the Book of Proverbs...



 
 

As I was working on my page for today,  a hymn I learned during my childhood kept playing in my head.

What a friend we have in Jesus,
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
everything to God in prayer!

 
I have been blessed with many friends during the different seasons of my life. Some closer than others.  But do they love at all times?  I would like to think so, but I'm not naive.  The number that loves at all times is probably pretty small.  But there is one friend that I know without a shadow of a doubt loves at all times, and that's Jesus.  I am so glad that I can always turn to him.  He loves us unconditionally.   

For my page today I used a photo of  two of my close friends and I after enjoying lunch at one of our local restaurants.


Supplies:
Webster's Pages Patterned Paper
Webster's Pages Trim & Gems
Recollections Pearls
Flowers
Stickles

I hope you join the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. Feel free to save today's word art to your computer for your personal use. Don't forget to check out the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog to see what the other design team members created with this week's art. If you are new to our challenge, check out the challenge guidelines to find out how you can be eligible for the prize drawing from this week's sponsor Isabella's Sketchbook.

Thanks for stopping by.  Blessings to you!

8 comments:

  1. Wow Gemiel this is beautiful, the flowers an the bling are a nice touch and I can relate to the fact that the one friend that we can count on to love all times is Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page!! Love your work with Webster's pages!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemiel this is a beautiful page which so aptly illustrats friendship. You are right though, only Jesus loves at all times - for which I am so thankful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gemiel, well this is such a beautiful layout. I sure do wish upon a star I was with you gals. lol in due time in season. I love the embellishments used.

    P.S. I will be moving to MS. Update with Juan and tell here I would love to see her works of art! Hugs AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gemiel and thank you for stopping by my gallery. Sure hope you join us at Jackson's Digital Expressions. Here's the direct link. http://jacksonsdigitalexpressions.blogspot.com

    You may post on or after September 25th. Tell your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HE is a friend indeed, and has big shoes for us to fill in our friendships. That's a sweet page you did of your friends luncheon. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout and friends! I love that song too~ ;)

    ReplyDelete