Monday, December 17, 2012

A Sketch With a Twist

I really need to work on my summer vacation album but needed some motivation.  I decided to check out the Sketch With a Twist Challenge at MFPSpeedy TV and this week's sketch was a CAS one, great for a quick layout.

Here's the basic sketch...

And the twist is to include a food or drink item.

I used some dinner photos from our vacation for the sketch challenge...


Of course,  I took more than 3 photos of our dinner in this 50's inspired restautant :), so I had to add another page to my layout for the album.  Here's the 2 page spread...


Supplies:
American Crafts Patterned Paper
Mr Huey's Mists
American Traditionals Sticker
American Crafts Journaling Sticker
Our Daily Bread Designs Stamp
Jenni Bowlin Alphabet Stickers
K&Co. Gems

Thanks for stopping by.  Blessings!


5 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Gemiel. Love the fin colours and its a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Gemiel! Thanks for playing along at Sketch With a Twist, and sharing your talents with us!
    I always love seeing your sweet layouts.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't scrapbook, but these are fabulous pages Gemiel - love the bright yellow base you have used!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful family vacation page. The diner paper is sooooooo perfect, along with the sweet Scripture!! Love how you added the second page to include more photos. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete