Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Word Art Wednesday #84

Hi!!  Are you ready for some new word art?  This week's word comes from Proverbs 16...


My photo today is of my Uncle Napolean,  one of my mother's brothers.  He joined the Army right after high school.  He and my mother were the only 2 of her siblings to join the military.  While Mom only served in the Army for a few years, Uncle Napolean made it his career.  He passed away a few years ago and although I didn't know him really well,  I would like to think that his ways pleased the Lord, for the Lord protected him from his enemies throughout his life and his military carreer, including several tours in Vietman.





I hope you join the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. Feel free to save today's word art to your computer for your personal use. Check out the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog to see what the other design team members created with this week's word art. If you are new to our challenge, check out the challenge guidelines to find out how you can be eligible for the prize drawing from this week's sponsors NiceCrane Designs and Verve Stamps.
 
Thanks for stoppig by.  Blessings to you!
 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Gemiel - your scrapbooking is amazing.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great page, Gemiel! You did a wonderful job of combining all those papers! Terrific design and photo for that Scripture verse!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tribute layout to your brother, yes, I am sure the Lord protected him through out his military career, especially Vietnam. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tribute to your uncle! I really like the colors you used and the layout of your page. I'm really enjoying your heritage layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I do like how you have honored your brave uncle, Gemiel. This is a great design . I like the camouflage background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another amazing color pattern. I need to free myself to play with color and designs..I tend to shy away from multi patterns..! I am still working on an 8x8 faithbook for one of my girls. Thanks for the inspiration, Lisa

    ReplyDelete